We're visual beings.
Did you know that 70% of your sensory receptors are found in your eyes?
At Genially, we think it's important that each company, brand, and professional can manage their own visual corporate identity. To make this possible, we've created a feature we're sure you'll love. We're talking about the ability to manage My Brand, a section where you can include your corporate colors, typographies, images or backgrounds.
In this article, we explain:
How to personalize My Brand
To be able to establish your corporate identity, go to My Brand.
In this section, you can edit:
1. Logo and loader
In this first section, you'll be able to load an image for your logo, to which you can attach a web address so that when you click on the logo, you're redirected to the desired page, and an image for the loader.
The logo on a genially appears on the lower left-hand part when viewed.
The loader is the element shown while a genially is loading.
From My brand you'll be able to activate or deactivate the logo or loader for all of your geniallys. To do so, just click on the ON/OFF button according to your needs.
2. Google Analytics ID
Once you've obtainted your tracking ID:
1. Copy your tracking ID from Google Analytics.
2. Paste the ID in My Google Analytics ID in the section CONFIGURE YOUR ID of My Brand and click on apply changes.
Ready! Now you can view the activity of your geniallys in the panel of Google Analytics.
3. Color palette
The corporate color palette can be personalized in the section My Brand:
1. In the main panel, go to the section My brand.
2. Here you can add your colors by clicking on the + button and choose the desired color or typing in the color code.
In this section you'll be able to load your typographies to be able to use them whenever you need during the editing of your geniallys. By clicking on the button Upload new typography, you'll be able to load your typographies.
Here you'll be able to load your images by clicking on the + button to have them available in the Editor.
Here you can load your background images by clicking on the + button to make them available in the Editor.
How to use what you've inserted in "My brand"
When you add items to My Brand, they'll appear in the Editor of all your creations.
- You'll find your corporate colors when you unfold the colors from the toolbar. They'll be available for use with typographies and resources whose color can be edited. They'll appear at the base of the color editor.
- Your typographies will appear in the list of typographies, before the rest and separated by a dividing line from those that appear in the Genially library by default.
- The images you load in My Brand can be found in Media > My images.
- Your backgrounds can be found in the section Background > My backgrounds.