Calendly is an application that allows us to reserve the best moment to confirm a meeting according to our availability.
When you insert a calendly in your genially, whoever views the genially will be able to add an event directly without needing to write emails, or call or ask about your availability, since that will already be reflected in the calendly.
Plus, since it's integrated with your Google calendar, the event will be automatically added to your calendar.
In this video, you'll be able to see the whole process:
In this article, we'll cover the following steps:
Creating a Calendly
1. From the Dashboard of Calendly, unfold the options for a meeting and select Edit.
2. You'll be able to set up the info of the meetings (name, description, time, days, date...).
3. Save the changes.
4. Once finished editing, click on View live page to view your event and confirm that everything's correct.
In this video, you can see the whole process:
How to get the code of a Calendly
2. Set up the sessions or meetings you want to show.
3. Unfold the options of the calendly that you want to embed in genially and click on Embed.
If you prefer, you can also open the options for an individual meeting.
4. Copy the code that's generated in the Inline tab.
How to embed a Calendly in Genially
1. In the Genially Editor, open the Embed tab.
2. Paste the code of the calendly and select accept . The calendly will appear on your canvas and then you'll be able to adjust its size.