Now you'll be able to follow the activity of your geniallys with Google Analytics. This is a Premium feature and you can access it through both Master and Team plans. In this article, we'll cover the advantages of integrating Google Analytics and the steps to follow. You won't need programming skills, and integrating will take you less than 30 seconds.
- Why connect Google Analytics with Genially
- How to insert the tracking ID of GA in Genially
- What information about my geniallys I can see in Google Analytics
Why connect Google Analytics with Genially
- When you connect Google Analytics with Genially you'll be able to monitor the behavior of your creations in Genially from your Google Analytics panel. In other words, you'll have the information and stats about activity on your webpage, geniallys, and other contents you're monitoring with Google Analytics all in one place.
- You'll be able to see the number of times your presentations, infographics, and other elements in your geniallys have been viewed.
- On top of being able to see views and visits, you'll also be able to monitor how your audience interacts with different elements in your creations.
- Integration is easy and does not require you to do or change anything within your current creations.
How to insert the tracking ID of GA in Genially
To add a tracking ID once you've started a session in Genially:
1. Copy your Google Analytics tracking ID. To see details on how to find your GA tracking ID, take a look at this article.
2. Paste the ID in My Google Analytics Tracking ID in the section titled My Brand and click on apply changes.
Ready! Now you can see the activity of your geniallys in your panel in Google Analytics.
What information about my geniallys can I see in Google Analytics
Once you've integrated using the previously explained steps, you'll be able to obtain data on the activity of your geniallys in your Google Analytics account. Some of the most interesting stats that you can obtain are:
- Visits or views of your geniallys.
- Interactions of your audience with your creations.
- Average time of views.
- Main geographic locations.
- Measurements in real time or past measurments.
In Google Analytics you'll be able to identify your geniallys through:
- The ID of your genially which is a chain similar to /5a00a00a00a00s0a0sa0000a0a. You'll see the ID of the genially alone when your audience views the exclusive page.
- The ID and title of your genially. You'll see the ID followed by the name when your audience views the social page of your genially.