It's possible that at some point you need to change the credit card info you provide in order to continue having your plan active.
In this article, we'll explain how to:
Change your credit card info (Stripe)
If you paid using a credit card (through Stripe), you'll be able to edit your card info by following these simple steps:
1. Open the menu of the Main Panel.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Go to the tab Billing and payments.
4. Click on the button Update payment information.
5. Click on the Update button.
Change your credit card info if you've paid through Paypal
If you've paid via Paypal, you'll be able to edit your credit card info by following these easy steps:
1. Open the menu of the Main Panel and click on Settings.
2. Go to the tab Billing and payments.
3. Click on the button Update payment info. You'll be redirected to the start page of your Paypal session.
4. Start a session in your Paypal account, and edit your personal information.
Once you've begun a new session in your Paypal account:
1. Find the section Bank accounts and cards.
2. You'll be able to choose one of your accounts/cards or add a new card.
3. On the page that opens, select one of the available options (bank accounts, add accounts, or add cards) according to your needs.
4. If you choose a card, you'll see the page where you can change the card information.
5. If you've chosen to add a new card, you'll be able to add the info of that card.
6. Save changes and return to Genially.