Did you know that it's possible to insert a button inside of a window or tooltip?
This feature is super useful! This is especially true when you're selling products or you need to redirect to another website.
Try the result out for yourself:
These are the steps:
1. In the editor of the genially you want this feature to work in, select the element that you want to behave as a button.
2. Click on the interactivity options that appears.
3. Choose the type of interactivity: Tooltip or Window. For a window, choose the size you want also (small, medium, or large).
4. Insert the image that will work like a button through the insert image option on the toolbar.
5. Select the html icon. This is the html code of the image you just inserted. It should look something like this:
6. Add two things to the code:
- <a href="https://genial.ly/"> at the beginning right after the first"<p>".
- </a> at the end of the code.
The code should end up looking similar to this:
7. Change out the URL of the Genially web page " https://genial.ly/ " for the URL/link you want.
8. Click on the html icon again.
9. Continue editing the content of the window changing the size of the button, adding texts, images, lines, and whatever you need.
In the following video, you can see the whole process.