In many cases we will need to show or share a hashtag we like or we find important. Up to now the only way to do so was retweeting but Genially offers many solutions to this issue. We will be able to embed a hashtag in a pop-up window or directly to the workspace and it will also be interactive, in other words you can “like”, answer or retweet.
In this tutorial we will teach you how to embed it:
How to copy a Hashtag code
Copy a Hashtag code:
1. Log in on Twitter.
2. Type "#" plus the word we want to find in the search bar.
3. Open the search options and select "Insert this search".
4. Click on the "Create widget" button and copy the code.
Embed a Hashtag to the workspace
1. Open the Embed tab in Genially.
2. Paste the Hashtag code and accept .
3. Place and scale the Hashtag as desired.
Embed a Hashtag into a pop-up window
Embed a Hashtag into a pop-up window. It will only be visible when you click on the element we that has the interactivity.
1. Open the interactivity tab.
2. Select Pop-up Window.
3. Open the html code section .
4. Paste the Hashtag code you previously copied.
5. To preview the Timeline, click again on the html code section .