In many cases we will need to show or share a tweet we like or we find important. Up to now the only way to do so was retweeting but Genially offers many solutions to this issue. We will be able to embed a tweet in a pop-up window or directly to the workspace and it will also be interactive, in other words you can “like”, answer or retweet.
In this tutorial we will teach you how to embed it:
How to copy a Tweet code
To copy a Tweet code:
1. Go to the Twitter profile we want to extract a Tweet from.
2. Open the Tweet options and select Embed Tweet.
3. Copy the given Tweet code.
Embed a Tweet to the workspace
1. Open the Embed tab in Genially.
2. Paste the Tweet code and accept .
3. Place and scale the Tweet as desired.
Embed a Tweet into a pop-up window
Embed a Tweet into a pop-up window. It will only be visible when you click on the element that has the interactivity.
1. Select the element and open the interactivity tab .
2. Select Pop-up Window.
3. Open the html code section .
4. Paste the Hashtag code you previously copied.
5. To preview the Tweet, click again on the html code section .