With Genially you can insert Google Street View to explore world monuments, discover natural landscapes or visit the interior of places like museums, stadiums, restaurants and small businesses.
In this tutorial we will explain how to embed or insert a Google Street View to your genially:
- How to copy the html code of a Street View map
- Embed a Street View map to the workspace
- Embed a Street View map into a pop-up window
How to copy the html code of a Street View map
1. Go to Google Maps.
2. Type a place in the search bar.
3. Select and drag the Google pegman over the map.
4. Click on the Options button and select Share or embed image.
5. Select the tab Embed a Map and copy the html code given.
Embed a Street View map to the workspace
1. Go to Genially and open the Embed tab.
2. Paste the Street View map code and select accept . The Street View map will appear in your workspace which you can then scale.
Embed a Street View map into a pop-up window
You can also embed a Google Street View into a pop-up window to view it when you click on a fixed element on the workspace.
1. Open the interactivity window of the element you want to make clickable.
2. Select the Pop-up Window section.
3. Click on the html option.
4. Paste the html code of the Street View.
5. To preview the Street View click again on the html section.