Want to make calculations fast? You can embed a calculator in Genially:
How to create the calculator and get the code
1. Find a web tool that allows you to obtain the html code for a calculator.
In this case, we're going to use Web 2.0 Calc.
2. Once registered, click on Widgets. There, you can edit the parameters of the calculator and make it fit your needs.
3. Click on the button Create widget code. Then click on Show HTML code and copy the code that's generated.
How to embed the calculator in Genially
1. Go to Genially and open the tab Embed.
2. Paste the html code for the calculator and click on accept .