Embed or insert PDFs with Genially so your audience can see them right there in your genially without having to open a new PDF or attach a PDF to the presentation.
We will explain how to embed or insert a PDF from Google Drive to your genially:
- How to copy a Google Drive PDF code
- How to embed a PDF into the workspace
- How to embed a PDF into a window
How to copy a Google Drive PDF code
1. Sign into your Google Drive account.
2. Upload your PDF file to Google Drive.
3. Right click on the PDF and select Share.
4. Click on Advanced in the window that appears.
5. Click on Change.
6. Choose your link sharing option.
7. Save changes.
8. Right click on the PDF and select Preview.
9. On the next screen, click on the upper right corner to show a menu and select Open in new window.
10. In the new window, click again on the upper right corner to show a menu .
11. Select Insert element.
12. Copy the code.
How to embed a PDF into the workspace
The greatest advantage of embedding a .pdf into the workspace is the viewer can read the PDF while browsing the genially without having to open a new document or send an attachment. This is ideal to show files or any information in this format within a genially.
To embed a PDF directly into the workspace of your genially:
1. Open the Insert tab in the Editor, copy the Google Drive PDF code and click on accept.
2. Scale the PDF as needed.
How to embed a PDF into a window
You can also embed a PDF into a pop-up window. This way, it will automatically open when you click on the element we want to serve as a button. To do this:
1. Open the interactivity window of the element you want to serve as a button.
2. Select Pop-up Window.
3. Select the html section.
4. Paste the PDF code saved from Google Drive.
5. Click on the html section to preview the PDF.