Create communication experiences where exploration is the protagonist, and add layers of information to create unique contents. It's one of the best ways to reel in your audience.
In Genially, we can insert a mail to or email into the html code in order to generate an interactive link users can use to write to you directly from your genially.
To do so:
1. Copy the following code <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">Link text</a>.
2. Select the element you want to link to the email and click on the interactivity icon.
2. Paste this code in a window or tooltip, in the html tab, or directly from the Embed tab (in this case you'd have to have changed the information previously).
3. Substitute “email@example.com” with your email and “Link text” with the text you want to appear.
4. Save your changes and preview the result.