Typeform is an online platform to collect and share information in a conversational way. There, you can create things like forms and even apps without needing to know how to write code.
This tutorial shows:
- How to create a form with Typeform
- How to get the code to embed a Typeform
- How to embed the Typeform form into your canvas
- How to embed the Typeform form in a window
How to create a form with Typeform
To create a form in typeform:
1. Register or start session in Typeform.
2. In the main menu, click on New typeform and use template. You can also start from scratch.
3. Select the template by clicking on Use this template.
4. Edit the selected template with the necessary information and questions.
5. Once you're finished, click on Save changes.
How to get the code to embed a Typeform
1. In Typeform, click on Share.
2. Select Embed in a website and select the option that best fits its use: standard, full page or Popup.
3. Select Get code and copy code.
How to embed the Typeform form into your workspace or canvas
To embed the Typeform directly into the canvas of your genially:
1. Go to the editor of the genially you want it in, and open the tab Embed .
2. Paste the code of the Typeform and select accept . Now you'll be able to adjust the size of your Typeform on the canvas of your genially.
How to embed the Typeform form in a window
You can also embed a Typeform inside of a window so that it opens when a viewer clicks on a given element of the creation.
1. Open the interactivity window of the element you wish to make clickable.
2. Select the tab Window.
3. Select the button for html code from the toolbar .
4. Paste the code of the Typeform.