Integrating digital providers will make all the potential of Genially explode. Maybe you're looking to embed an interactive graph to show information to your audience so that they can visualize it and interact with it within your genially. One of the most powerful tools for that is Infogram.
Infogram is an online tool that can create graphs of all types: bar graphs, circle graphs, maps, vertical and horizontal graphs, etc.
This tutorial details:
- How to create and get the code for a graph in Infogram
- How to embed the Infogram graph in Genially
- How to embed the Infogram graph in a window
How to create and get the code for a graph in Infogram
1. Start session in Infogram.
2. Choose the type of graph content and write a title. Click on create.
3. Edit its information.
4. Click on the Share button.
5. Choose the option Embed. Copy the code that's generated.
How to embed the Infogram graph in Genially
1. In the editor of the genially you choose, open the Embed tab.
2. Paste the code and click on the Insert button.
3. Adjust the graph to the desired position.
How to embed the Infogram graph in a window
You can also embed an Infogram graph in a window so that it opens when a specific element in the canvas is clicked on.
1. Open the interactivity window of the element you want to make clickable.
2. Select the Window tab.
3. Select the html code button from the toolbar.
4. Paste the code of the graph from Infogram.