Pins are elements in Genially that allow you to ensure the interaction of a genially with your audience regardless of the device they use to view it (computer, tablet, mobile, etc.)
What is a pin
Pins indicate an interactive action spot. These elements draw attention to let viewers know something will happen when they click on it. Pins are singular elements of Genially:
- They keep their size regardless of the screen resolution.
- They will always be in front of all the elements.
When to use a pin
Pins are mostly used on images with interactive actions. They don’t need to be placed with great accuracy because they keep their size regardless of the screen resolution allowing you to place your pins in a clickable, more accesible part of the page.
To place pins:
1. Click on the interactive action tab on the left side menu of the editor.
2. Choose a pin section.
3. Select or drag the pin onto the workspace and then place it where you want.
4. Give an interactive action or animation to the pin.