A feature Genially offers is the invisible area. The invisible area lets us insert interactive actions to areas, sections, a group of elements or to a specific part of a unified object (such as photos).
This article includes:
What is an invisible area
An invisible area is a Genially element you can place freely on the workspace and give an interactive action that will not be visible itself yet keeps the action given.
Discover where is the invisible area in this genially:
When do I use an invisible area
It is mostly used to give an interactive action to a set of elements so that area, with those elements, become interactive.
This resource is highly useful when we have a unified object but want to showcase a specific area, for example a photo.
How do I use an invisible area
You will need to:
1. Click on the interactive action tab .
2. Select the Invisible section .
3. Click or drag to the workspace.
4. Place the area of the zone you want to make interactive.
5. Give the interactive action you want and save the changes, just as with the elements.