Bring elements to life with moving animations. Enhance your content with awesome visual effects that captivate your audience. Create a WOW effect and make animations in no time.
This article includes:
- What types of animation are there
- What part of the animation can you custom
- How to copy and paste an animation from one element to another
What types of animation are there
Click on the animation tab on the left side of the editor. Animations allow you to enhance elements you want to stand out.
To animate an element:
1. Select the element you want to bring to life.
2. Click the animation tab .
3. Choose an action: enter, exit, continuous or hover.
Enter animations create a WOW effect en each page of your genially.
Exit animations remove elements you only want to show for a limited time.
Continuous animations show the elements of your genially that have an interface action.
Hover animations only come to life when you place the cursor over them.
What part of the animation can you custom
After selecting the action for the element, choose and custom the effect type:
1. Choose the effect path therefore the effect type.
2. Set the time in seconds for the animation to begin. The beginning of the effect determines the entrance order of elements in a genially.
3. Set the speed of the effect. Negative makes it slower while positive makes it faster.
How to copy and paste an animation from one element to another
Copy the animation from one element to another.
1. Select the element with the animation you want to copy.
2. Click on the animation tab on the left side.
3. Click on Copy animation values.
4. Select the element you want to paste the values to.
5. Click on paste animation values.