Page transitions bring the navigation of your genially to life with movement. Explore this article to learn more about the different types of transitions available in Genially:
- What type of page transition are there
- What part of a transition can I customize
- What is a video mode transition
What type of page transition are there
There are 3 kind of transition between pages: horizontals, verticals and no transition.
What part of a transition can I customize
Follow these steps to choose the animation you want to apply:
1. Stand on the page you want to apply the transition to in the editor.
2. Open the animation tab on the left.
3. If the page is not selected yet, do it now (the one to want to animate).
4. Select the type of transition between pages (horizontal/vertical/no transition) therefore the transition type.
5. If you want to apply the chosen transition to all the pages of your genially check the corresponding box. (checked by default).
What is a video mode transition
The video mode allows you to play your genially automatically from beginning to end. Visit this article to learn how it works and see a great example.