Page transitions bring the navigation of your genially to life with movement. Explore this article to learn more about the different types of transitions available in Genially:
- What types of page transition are there?
- What part of a transition can I customize?
- What is a video mode transition?
What types of page transition are there?
There are 3 kind of transition between pages: horizontals, verticals and no transition.
What part of a transition can I customize?
Follow these steps to choose the animation you want to apply:
1. In the Editor, open Pages.
2. Click on the Transitions icon.
4. Select the type of transition between pages (horizontal/vertical/no transition) and then the transition type.
5. If you want to apply the chosen transition to all the pages of your genially check the corresponding box (checked by default).
What is a video mode transition
The video mode allows you to play your genially automatically from beginning to end. Visit this article to learn how it works and see a great example.