Inserting the HTML code of a genially in a website or blog will allow your audience to interact with it without loosing any of its features. For example in this genially:
But firstly there are many characteristic that might interest you:
- Google will not index the geniallys inserted unless the user enables the View Full Screen option.
- Your inserted geniallys will not display in 400px or smaller screens by default. Users will see an icon to view the genially in full screen. Here we explain how to disable the viewing size restrictions.
- The content will keep its size regardless of the screen size, this is what we call “iframe”.
Follow these steps to insert a Genially in your blog or website:
1. Click on the Share button in the Main panel. You can copy the code from de Editor as well.
2. Select the Insert option and click on the copy the html code (iframe) button .
3. Paste the code in your blog or website in the corresponding HTML section.