“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together”.
As this African proverb says, many times we will need the contribution of a partner to carry out a project.
The good news is in Genially you can make collaborative projects which we will explain next.
How to make a collaborative project
To work together on a same genially:
1. Go to the Main Panel.
2. Hover over the genially to display options and click on Add collaborator.
3. Type one or more emails separated by commas. These emails must be registered in Genially.
4. The added collaborators will be able to view the genially in their accounts in the My Creations section and continue to edit it.
- You can delete any collaborator at any time.
- Only one person at a time can work on a same genially. The tool will display a warning if you try to edit a genially at the same time as someone else.
- As a collaborator, you will not be able to add or transfer the genially to another collaborator.
- As the author of a genially you will be able to add and transfer a genially to other people.
- The collaborative geniallys created by you will be identified with a pink tag and the geniallys where you are a collaborator will have a blue tag .
- You can filter your geniallys with the “Collaboration” tab in My Creations .