With Genially you can insert maps so your audience can know the location of an event, meeting, celebration, etc. within the genially without leaving your creation or visiting another website.
In this tutorial we will explain how to embed or insert Google Maps to your genially:
- How to copy a Google Maps URL
- Embed a Google Maps into the workspace
- Embed a Google Maps into a pop-up window
How to copy a Google Maps URL
1. Go to Google Maps.
2. Type a place/address in the search bar.
3. Click on Share.
4. Copy the URL given in the Share Link tab.
Embed a Google Maps into the workspace
1. Go to Genially and open the Insert tab.
2. Paste the Google Maps URL and click on the Insert button. Scale the map in the genially workspace if needed.
Embed a Google Maps into a pop-up window
Embed a Google Maps into a pop-up window in order to view it when you click on a concrete element in the workspace.
1. Open the interactivity window of the element you want to click on.
2. Select the Pop-up window section.
3. Paste the Google Maps URL. Preview the map right there.