This article goes over the possibilities words have and their importance in your creation.
We will cover:
- How to insert a text box
- How to change fonts, font color and font size
- How to upload a custom font
- How to insert and edit a Text Set
How to insert a text box
You can find the different text box available in Genially on the left side menu in the editor.
1. Click the Text tab on the left side to see the types of texts you can include in your genially.
2. Type and place the text box where you want it.
How to change fonts, font color and font size
1. Select the text box.
2. Open and choose a font from the available fonts.
3. Open and pick a color from the color panel or type the color code.
Upload custom colors to the editor to use them during your creations. (If you use the same colors over and over it will save you time!)
Thanks to the plans MASTER and TEAM this is possible. This feature is highly useful to capture the essence of your brand in your creations. This article explains thoroughly how does our customize your brand works.
4. Open the font size option to change the size or type the size you want.
How to upload a custom font
Upload custom fonts to the editor and have them handy during your creations:
Thanks to the plans MASTER and TEAM this is possible. This tutorial explains how to custom fonts and other elements of your brand.
Visit the plans section here.
How to insert and edit a Text Set
Within the Text category you’ll find a series of pre-made sets that will help you make your creation process more efficient. To use them:
1. Open the Text tab.
2. Click on a Set found in the lower space and drag it onto the canvas.
3. To edit the Set, just click on the text box that you want to change and write in the new text.