The logo appears in the bottom left side of a genially when you view it. In some premium plans you can customize the logo to adapt it to a business or institution brand.
Customize the logo on the settings tab in the editor:
1. Go to the editor of the genially we want to modify from the panel.
2. Open the Editor Settings and click on Replace logo.
3. Choose an image or a gif as the logo you want to upload.
4. Click on “Replace logotype” and when the new one is uploaded, click on "set custom logotype".
5. You can also link the logo to a website with a hyperlink.
6. In the genially preview you will be able to see the new logo.