Masks are a very useful and convenient effect that add great visual impact to your images in no time.
At the end of this article you will have covered:
How to make a clipping mask or add a frame to an image
To make a clipping mask:
1. Choose an image or gif.
2. Look for the make clipping mask (or frame) button in the tool bar and select the mask you want.
3. Edit the area of the chosen clipping mask by clicking crop in the tool bar once the element or object is selected.
How to replace an image in a clipping mask
To replace the image or gif without losing the current clipping mask (this quickens the editing of your genially):
1. Select the element then click the replace image button located inside the image.
2. Browse and choose the new image in your computer files
3. Crop accordingly and save.