We are sure you have used Excel or Google Sheets to create charts which you wanted to show afterwards. In Genially you can do that and also keep it interactive.
This tutorial will teach you to:
- How to copy the code of a Google Sheet chart
- Embed a Google chart into the workspace
- Embed a Google chart into a pop-up window
This is the result:
How to copy the code of a Google Sheet chart
1. Sign in to Google.
2. Type in the necessary data in rows and columns.
3. Select the data and create the chart. You can edit the style and the chart type.
4. Select the chart and display the options .
5. Select Publish chart.
6. Open the Embed tab.
7. Click on Publish.
8. Copy the given code.
Embed a Google chart into the workspace
1. Go to the Editor of the genially.
2. Open the Embed tab.
3. Paste the chart code and click accept .
4. Place and scale the chart as you want.
Embed a Google chart into a pop-up window
You can generate a chart into a pop-up window by pasting the code in the HTML section of the window.
You can also embed a Google chart into a pop-up window to view it when you click on a specific element in the workspace.
1. Open the interactivity window of the element you want to make clickable.
2. Select the Window section.
3. Click on the html option.
4. Paste the code you previously copied.
5. Click again the html section to preview the chart.